Tax AccountantPermanent posted 6 days ago
Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity as a Tax Accountant? Look no further than our client in Toronto, where you can bring your passion for financial analysis and deep understanding of the financial market to a dynamic and innovative team. As a Tax Accountant, you will be responsible for planning and recording tax returns, conducting tax investigations, and providing expert tax planning advice to clients. Join us in this exciting role and take your career to the next level!
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field; CPA designation preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in tax accounting or a related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in federal and provincial tax laws and regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.