Our client in the Construction Industry is offering a competitive salary and package of benefits to the successful candidate that will fulfill this role in their company. The Payroll & Benefits Specialist is responsible for the processing of all payroll, HRIS and benefits related activities within this organization.
- Maintain professional knowledge of all payroll legislative changes.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of weekly an bi-weekley Canadian and US Payrolls.
- Assist in Year End activities
- Compile, verify and submit payroll documentation and data related to salaried and hourliy pad employees. (non-unionized and unionized)
- Work with Team members to implement recommendations, mitigatiiong any future challenge.
- 10 years experience in Payroll activities
- Knowledge of Payroll Law in Quebec and USA is required
- French speaking would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Flexible and receptive to change.
- Excellent Communication skills