Mining Operations TechnicianFull Time posted 1 month ago
Merit services are looking for a mining operation technician for our client. They will be responsible for monitoring and deploying bitcoin hardware and providing support.
- Responsible for remotely and physically deploying Bitcoin mining hardware and collecting data needed for facility audits.
- Responsible for auditing hardware and company-owned fixed assets at facilities.
- Responsible for handling second-tier customer inquiries, facility issues and working across departments to provide epic support.
- Communicate important customer account updates to the proper department.
- Monitoring the mining farms network remotely.
- Remote rebooting, diagnostics, and facilitating repairs with our partners.
- RMA and repair coordination.
- Act as a resource across Compass to increase cohesion for strategic plans.
- Facility coordination.
- Data entry
- CRM Management
- IT or onsite service background
- 1+ years experience in an IT role and a proven ability to provide a high level of skilled support.
- Experience working with enterprise switches and routers.
- A basic understanding of IP addressing and subnets.
- An understanding of small electronics or medium to low voltage electrical.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Superior communications skills with the ability to interact, converse, and share ideas effectively with a wide range of people, internally and externally
- Balanced ability to work in a high-paced work environment
- Ability to travel up to 50% to assist with facility operations
- Experience working with crypto mining hardware is a plus but not required