Customer Service Representative Oil & GasContract posted 1 month ago
Merit Services is looking for a candidate who has strong persuasive skills and experience in customer service. They need to be proficient in dealing with customers and clients.
• Primarily involved in the access and persuasion steps of the sales process; including qualifying, relationship building, needs evaluation, solution development/presentation, and closing.
• Proactively engage with customers using phone, email, web conferencing.
• Identify current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers, acting as a liaison between the customers and Element Material Technology.
• Manage relationships with customers.
• 3 years of customer service experience with quoting experience strongly preferred
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer quotes/contracts, marketing materials, and customer testing specifications
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and proportions and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical customer problems.