BIM Modeler & DraftsmanPermanent posted 3 weeks ago
Merit Services is seeking a BIM Modeler and Draftsman specialized in Precast for our client in Vaughan. As a Superintendent you will supervise and organize construction initiatives. You will be responsible for crafting intricate 3-dimensional models as well as renderings of pre-cast concrete components in a precise manner.
- You will generate three-dimensional representations of prefabricated concrete elements utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) software.
- Create construction plans of superior quality utilizing the 3D models.
- Work together with the project team to guarantee precise designs that fulfill project expectations.
- Conduct a thorough examination of models and sketches to ensure precision and comprehensiveness.
- You will ensure tasks are completed within the given timeframe and to a superior level of quality.
- Perpetually enhance workflows and protocols for heightened efficiency and quality.
- You have a diploma or degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural Technology, or a similar discipline.
- You possess 3+ years of expertise in utilizing BIM software for modeling and drafting precast concrete structures.
- A thorough understanding of the design necessities for precast concrete elements.
- Mastery of BIM programs including Autodesk Revit, Tekla Structures, or Bentley Open Buildings.
- Impressive level of focus on particulars and proficiency in generating precise outputs.
- Proficient in effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Chances to improve one’s skills and progress in one’s career.
- A positive work environment.