Training & Development SupervisorFull Time posted 2 months ago
Summary: In the role of a Training & Development Supervisor, you will be crucial in nurturing a capable and talented pool of employees. Your tasks involve creating and executing training programs, assessing their efficacy, and guaranteeing that employee development aligns with the objectives of the organization.
- Coordinate in-house and contract technical training as required by Training Matrix and other technical training requirements based on need.
- Coordinate the development and distribution of all new and revised policies and procedures.
- Design training programs and conduct formal in-class sessions.
- Manage training, certification, and re-certification records.
- Manage in-house technical trainer recruitment, performance, and development.
- Provides Job Training (OJT) to maintenance staff in all aspects of the job.
- Support and implement training sessions to improve the skills, knowledge, and competencies of maintenance employees.
- Recommend changes to training programs providing options for improvement and updating documentation.
- Monitors equipment failures and reviews those failures against the Maintenance Instructions to determine if there is a skill improvement required.
- Works closely with the Failure Supervisor and Analyst to aid in the skill development of employees.
- Monitor new hire progression during their probationary period.
- Education required: Post Secondary Education (Technical and/or Administration)
- 4 years of experience required
- Equipment Maintainer
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Excellent command of English writing and speaking skills required
- Technical writing skills
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care