Territory Manager CannabisPermanent posted 3 days ago
Merit Services is looking for a Territory Manager for our client. The incumbent is a committed cannabis sales broker eager to enter a newly legalized business! We require growth-oriented people who desire to play a key function in developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Implementing sales tactics and contributing significantly to increase performance.
- Directing the creation and delivery of smart customer relations and driving new business development in the private dispensary channel.
- Utilizing a customer relationship management (CRM) platform to improve and oversee the installation of selling tools and procedures for the new team.
- Report on the competitor’s activity and make helpful recommendations.
- Deliver product and brand marketing expertise via sales assistants and seminars for workers.
- Service and enhance the marketability of our products through display placement, concept selling, and price point administration. Work with supplier representatives and members of management in the field to drive sales.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable; postsecondary education needed.
- Three or more years’ worth of sales experience in an FMG environment.
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and sound judgment when working with and influencing others.
- Knowledge of Cannabis Industry Regulations, Market Trends, and Competition is an Asset.
- Extraordinary Customer Service, Communication, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Chances for growth and progress in one’s professional life.
- A positive work environment.
- Chance to engage in stimulating and demanding endeavors.
We invite all qualified candidates individuals to submit their applications for this thrilling prospect.