Warehouse WorkerFull Time posted 2 months ago
Summary: Join our dynamic team as a Warehouse Worker. Embrace a stimulating work environment, where teamwork and efficiency are paramount. Contribute to seamless operations and be a vital part of our success story.
- Picking and preparing health care products for customers
- Processing incoming shipments and putting away orders to proper locations
- Ensuring accuracy and verifying quality of products being picked/received
- Actively participating in continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- Operating all types of warehouse mobile equipment; training provided
- Sorting packaging materials and process items for recycling
- Ensuring a clean & orderly working environment to improve overall efficiency of operations
- You enjoy coordinating, organizing and filling requests that support healthcare operations across Canada
- You are detail oriented and take pride in producing work with high accuracy
- You have interest in learning about warehouse operations
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and being active while working
- You may have machine operations experience, but if you do not we will train you
- You are comfortable with lifting 10 lbs. – 30 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- You appreciate working in a team environment where clear communication and quality control are crucial
- You want to work with systems and scanners and learning new skills
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Health and dental insurance coverage.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.