Software Testing EngineerRemote posted 1 month ago
Merit Services is seeking a Software Testing Engineer for our client. The incumbent must be able to take responsibility of evaluating software functions and designing test protocols.
- Meet development managers about the discussions of Software specifications and controls.
- Analyze the software function characteristics while using it as intended.
- Designing test plan for both manual and automated evaluation of each software product.
- Creating, coding, and putting in place test programs for software reviews.
- Executing test programs to guarantee that testing procedures accurately analyze the software.
- Completing and drafting test procedures documentation.
- Final testing is finished, and test reports are made.
- Software improvement suggestions.
- Bachelor’s or an Associates degree.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a software engineer.
- Should be familiar with Debugging codes and software development language.
- Ability to collect data and compile test reports.
Contact us today to explore new opportunities, or connect with us on LinkedIn for the latest updates.