Social Media Marketing InternInternship posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern for our client. The incumbent will help with current and future marketing initiatives—a creative person who loves to wear multiple hats.
- Working closely with the Manager of Corporate Communications, your duties as the Social Media Intern will include using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to promote our Web Content Management platform effectively.
- To determine goals for marketing penetration and sales prospects, and implement short- and long-term strategies and programs.
- Create strategies to drive traffic and build awareness on communication and marketing channels.
- Aid in establishing and maintaining alliances with other businesses.
- Preference for prior social media marketing experience.
- Preference given to current college or university students majoring in business, marketing, advertising, communications, or a similar field of study.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Familiarity with photo editing software like Canva and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of both paid and unpaid social media marketing.
- Experience with SEO and backlinking.
- Willingness to learn, work with others, and pick up new abilities.