Social Media Content CreatorFull Time Remote posted 3 months ago
Summary: Are you a creative soul with a passion for crafting engaging narratives in the digital world? Join our energetic team, as a Social Media Content Creator. This role offers a thrilling opportunity to shape our brand’s online presence, connect with our audience, and drive meaningful engagement
- Proactively identifying content opportunities based on timely happenings and audience and performance insights.
- Measuring the effectiveness of social campaigns, ensuring posts are performing, aligned with business goals and objectives, target the appropriate audience(s), and are crafted to build community and result in high engagement.
- Creating and maintaining editorial calendars
- Providing original, engaging copy, images, video, etc. content for social media accounts that follow visual and brand messaging/voice guidelines.
- Acting as an extension of the brand’s customer experience by monitoring, reporting, and responding to feedback, comments, customer inquiries, and online reviews in a timely manner with the appropriate messaging and tone.
- As needed, researching, outlining, and drafting, email newsletters and blog content.
- Using native performance dashboards and tools like Google Data Studio to analyze social media data and derive insights and make recommendations on shifts in activities to improve performance.
- Participating in meetings with the client, including content and editorial calendar planning and reporting.
- Presenting research findings and making social media recommendations to clients.
- Meeting deadlines as assigned and communicating with the client and team members when deadlines require changes.
- Attending internal team meetings and providing status updates and performance insights on projects via the appropriate communication method or project management tool.
- Supporting account and brand strategist during ideation sessions, as well as other teams, such as design, paid, and SEO, as needed.
- Coordinate with client-side PR and communications teams as needed to ensure consistency.
- Support and participate in pitches with new prospects when needed.
- 2+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Experience with both B2B and DTC brands
- Proficient understanding of performance analytics, content types, audience targeting, and all-round best practices for social channels are a plus (Pinterest, Snapchat, Clubhouse, etc.)
- Writing short, succinct, powerful messages used to capture and hold attention.
- Deep understanding of customer relations and cultivating consistent omnichannel online customer experiences effectively.
- Keen intuition and understanding of brand safety, public relations and knowing when to flag potential issues.
- Google Analytics
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good grasp of marketing challenges and opportunities, including seasonal impacts.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Can tailor messaging for both creating and capturing demand.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand the audience’s needs.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects/accounts and prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- An eagerness to stay on top of the latest social media trends, channels, and formats and share that knowledge with others
- Ability to understand audience segmentation and how user demographics and psychographics vary channel to channel.