Senior Software Developer
- Full Time
- View on Map
- posted 1 week ago
- Posted : November 24, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $107,000.00 - $110,000.00 / per year
- View(s) 1154
Job ID 15538
‣ Demonstrate leadership and accountability at every level.
‣ Embrace personal ownership of the product and codebase. Leave every module a little better than you found it. Fix the roots of problems instead of patching over the symptoms.
‣ Take the initiative and set an example of development excellence. Have the confidence to chase ambitious solutions, champion new ideas and lead the way to a brighter, easier tomorrow.
‣ Architect new features with industry best practices and design patterns to deliver scalable, maintainable solutions.
‣ Validate and refine your code through rigorous peer review, unit testing, and automated integration tests.
‣ As a senior developer, take pride in being a skilled software craftsperson. Create well-reasoned, clean, easy-to-understand code. Find the sweet spot on the effort/value curve and surf that wave to success.
‣ Investigate and resolve system problems for the WMS, debugging through system monitors/telemetry and log analysis and troubleshooting.
‣ Ensure quality and security are baked into every step of the development process. Collaborate with developers and QA specialists to ensure that new code meets our Definition of Done and is well covered with the appropriate unit and automated integration tests.
‣ Collaborate with the other members of the team through group discussions (stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospective) as well as one on one (pair programming, training, mentoring).
‣ Perform other duties as requested.
‣ Impressive experience in high-quality software development in .NET language (VB, C++, C#, ASP, etc.).
‣ Accomplishments, leadership and mastery of skills
‣ 3+ years industry experience
‣ Comfortable in a Scrum/Kanban environment with emphasis on continuous delivery, automated testing, pair programming and rigorous peer review.
‣ Microsoft Azure cloud development experience is a PLUS.
‣ Experience in software architecture design or database administration and automation is a PLUS.