Job ID 14701
We are seeking a dynamic full-time Property Maintenance Representative to handle a mixed portfolio
of Retail, Industrial, and Office/ Medical properties in the GTA and surrounding areas. The qualified
candidate will be detailed oriented, able to handle multiple properties simultaneously, and extremely
professional and customer service oriented.
- Perform daily maintenance and inspections of all common areas
- Perform inspection of a vacant unit
- Ensure the properties maintain a high level of curb appeal
- Maintain property appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed in a timely
basis. This requires regular property inspections and visits.
- Ensure that all service requests are recorded and communicated appropriately to
- Assessing and troubleshooting problems
- Following up and ensuring Customer Service tasks are completed in a timely manner and 100%
customer satisfaction is attained
- Special Projects assigned from time to time
- Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, and provincial safety rules.
- Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent
data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and work with management to initiate
an appropriate course of action.
- Demonstrate excellent internal and external customer service
- Be able to work evenings and weekends as applicable for on-call duties.
- Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all times throughout the workday
and/or whenever present at the property.
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Employee Handbook.
- Be proactive, assertive, and onerous of designated property assigned
- Complete assigned tasks as driven by deadlines
- Liaise with trades and contractors on repairs/services required for your designated properties
- Attendance is an imperative job function
- Drivers abstract required
- Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules
and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or
otherwise communicated (verbally or in writing) to employees.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted