Product Marketing ManagerContract posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our client. The incumbent will collaborate closely with several teams, including Marketing, Product Development, Sales, and Customer Success, to promote the growth of the business.
• Develop a thorough understanding of our target market, market trends, and the competitive landscape through ongoing research.
• Through qualitative and quantitative research, build product personas, pricing, packaging, and positioning for mid-market customers.
• Drive go-to-market strategies, communication, and execution while collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Marketing, and Sales.
• Partner with Sales Enablement to deliver effective training and materials that guarantee reps are outfitted with the skills necessary to convince customers of the value of our products.
• Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on product and feature performance indicators can help us find areas for improvement.
• Work together with Customer Success to create and implement plans for boosting product uptake and engagement.
• You’ve developed and implemented product pricing strategies for both new and existing customers; more specifically, you’ve built pricing/packages for new customer segments and markets through data analysis, created pricing models based on competitive research and product value, and introduced new pricing/packages to market.
• You have 5+ years of product marketing and pricing experience, preferably in SaaS. You enjoy doing our market research and developing wise conclusions from the results.
• You have expertise in leading internal training sessions and creating materials for sales teams, such as talk tracks, one-pagers, FAQs, demos, etc.
• You have a history of launching new products and services onto the market and tracking continued success after launch.