Product Marketing ManagerContract posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our client. The incumbent will collaborate closely with several teams, including Marketing, Product Development, Sales, and Customer Success, to promote the growth of the business.
• Develop a thorough understanding of our target market, market trends, and the competitive landscape through ongoing research.
• Through qualitative and quantitative research, build product personas, pricing, packaging, and positioning for mid-market customers.
• Drive go-to-market strategies, communication, and execution while collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Marketing, and Sales.
• Partner with Sales Enablement to deliver effective training and materials that guarantee reps are outfitted with the skills necessary to convince customers of the value of our products.
• Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on product and feature performance indicators can help us find areas for improvement.
• Work together with Customer Success to create and implement plans for boosting product uptake and engagement.
• You’ve developed and implemented product pricing strategies for both new and existing customers; more specifically, you’ve built pricing/packages for new customer segments and markets through data analysis, created pricing models based on competitive research and product value, and introduced new pricing/packages to market.
• You have 5+ years of product marketing and pricing experience, preferably in SaaS. You enjoy doing our market research and developing wise conclusions from the results.
• You have expertise in leading internal training sessions and creating materials for sales teams, such as talk tracks, one-pagers, FAQs, demos, etc.
• You have a history of launching new products and services onto the market and tracking continued success after launch.
Contact us today to explore new opportunities, or connect with us on LinkedIn for the latest updates.