Physiotherapist – Mobility Clinic ProvidenceContract posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is looking for a Physiotherapist for our client. The candidate will work with patients who have mobility impairments due to injury, illness, or age-related conditions. The Physiotherapist will be responsible for assessing, diagnosing, planning, and implementing rehabilitation programs to help patients achieve their optimal mobility and functional ability.
- Conducting evaluations for portability challenges and creating personalized treatment plans for patients.
- Planning and executing restoration programs to progress quality, portability, and work.
- Assessing and altering treatment plans as required based on quiet advance.
- Collaborating with other healthcare experts to supply comprehensive care.
- Giving instruction and counseling on pose, versatility helps, and physical action to patients, families, and caregivers.
- Creating and executing domestic work out programs to empower quiet self-management and strengthen treatment objectives.
- Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of your region.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of clinical experience working with patients with mobility impairments.
- Strong clinical assessment and treatment planning skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a caseload of patients with varying needs and levels of complexity.
- Knowledge of evidence-based practice and current research in physiotherapy.
- Valid CPR and First Aid certifications are required.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary healthcare setting is an asset.