PHP Software DeveloperPermanent posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a PHP Software Developer for our client in British Columbia. As a PHP Software Developer you will get to create the back-end components, connect the program to other (typically external) web services, and assist front-end developers by integrating their work with the application. Our ideal candidate is an expert in object-oriented PHP programming with knowledge of MVC design patterns and security compliance. You should also be familiar with standard PHP or web server attacks and workarounds, and have a good understanding of the drawbacks and workarounds of the PHP platform.
- The incorporation of elements created for users by front-end developers.
- Create reusable, effective, and testable PHP modules.
- Deal with difficult architectural issues and performance issues.
- To ensure the quality of features, use test-driven development and acceptance testing.
- To gather requirements and create software solutions, interact with internal and external teams.
- Communicate clearly on all task developments, evaluations, proposals, and schedules, as well as technical and procedural issues.
- You will update project management on progress and keep an eye on emerging trends and best practices in web building.
- The architecture, development methodology, and common components should all be documented.
- Coordinate with other developers, update the project management of the progress of the development effort, and act as a liaison between the development team and the project manager.
- Observe emerging trends and ideal procedures in web building.
- Recognizing PHP’s fully synchronous behavior.
- Knowledge of MVC design patterns.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance, as well as object-oriented PHP programming expertise Thorough familiarity with standard PHP or web server attacks and workarounds.
- Familiarity with the drawbacks and workarounds of the PHP platform
- Opportunities for growth & careers.
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical Insurance.