Omni Channel Marketing ManagerFull Time posted 2 months ago
Our client, a retailer of cosmetics and beauty products in the GTA, is seeking an Omni Marketing Manager to join their enthusiastic and quickly expanding marketing team. Our customer operates in a lucrative sector with significant room for expansion.
• Supervising team members during projects.
• Investigating brand-related activities and opportunities for community involvement.
• Strategically update website based on new prospects and products, and regularly manage website.
• Define and design a fluid user experience that works on many media or platforms (in-store/online, on different social media platforms, etc.).
• Develop and monitor email, social media, and advertising strategies that all feature relatable material that will encourage consumers to stick with a company.
• Create a yearly marketing plan while keeping track of marketing expenses and a budget.
- At least two years in a comparable marketing position.
- Experience in both brick-and-mortar and online retail is required.
- Preferably work experience in the health and wellness or beauty/cosmetics industries.
- Web marketing and social media marketing experience.
- Vendor management expertise
- Leadership expertise
- Capable of understanding analytics.