Operations TechnicianFull Time posted 7 months ago
‣ Responsible for remotely and physically deploying Bitcoin mining hardware and collecting data needed for facility audits
‣ Responsible for auditing hardware and company-owned fixed assets at facilities
‣ Responsible for handling second-tier customer inquiries, facility issues and working across departments to provide epic support
‣ Communicate important customer account updates to the proper department
‣ Provide second-tier technical support to customers and facilities
‣ Monitoring the mining farms network remotely.
‣ Remote rebooting, diagnostics, and facilitating repairs with our partners
‣ RMA and repair coordination
‣ Facility coordination
‣ Data entry
‣ CRM Management
‣ Act as a resource across Compass to increase cohesion for strategic plans
‣ IT or onsite service background
‣ 1+ years experience in an IT role and a proven ability to provide a high level of skilled support.
‣ Experience working with enterprise switches and routers.
‣ A basic understanding of IP addressing and subnets.
‣ An understanding of small electronics or medium to low voltage electrical
‣ Strong problem-solving skills
‣ Superior communications skills with the ability to interact, converse, and share ideas effectively with a wide range of people, internally and externally
‣ Balanced ability to work in a high-paced work environment
‣ Ability to travel up to 50% to assist with facility operations
‣ Experience working with crypto mining hardware is a plus but not required