Lead Process Engineer
- Full Time
- View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : January 4, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $85,000.00 - $90,000.00 / per year
- View(s) 866
Job ID 15026
‣ Leadership, mentorship, and coordination of intermediate and junior process personnel.
‣ Execute and review Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design / Process Studies/ Detail Engineering Design.
‣ Supervise and verify process simulations & modeling of oil processing facilities.
‣ Developing and stamping key design documents (Material Balance PFD”s, P& ”s, and Shutdown Keys). Supervise and Verify line sizing; PSV sizing; Preparation of equipment process datasheets.
‣ Conduct P& /HAZOP reviews; generate control narratives; prepare start-up/operating manual. Liaise with vendors and clients on engineering issues. Provide technical support to field personnel for a start-up.
‣ Must possess strong leadership communication and interpersonal skills.
‣ Sweet and sour gas experience required.
‣ Broad exposure to sweet and sour natural gas facility design and construction related to field facilities (well-sites, gathering systems, compression, etc.) and grassroots gas processing plants.
‣ Experience with NGL recovery, Acid gas injection dehydration, Refrigeration, Sulphur Plant, Turbo Expanders, and Gas Sweetening units will be an asset.
‣ Proficiency with regulatory requirements pertaining to gas processing.
‣ Familiar with the management of change.
‣ Keen awareness of budget, schedule constraints, and safety.
‣ Excellent time management and organizational skills.
‣ Diplomatics maintain good client relationships.
‣ Skilled at maintaining cohesive process teams.