Lead Process Engineer
- Full Time
- View on Map
- posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : July 19, 2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 13
Job ID 15026
- Must possess strong leadership communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sweet and sour gas experience required.
- Broad exposure to sweet and sour natural gas facility design and construction related to field facilities (well-sites, gathering systems, compression, etc.) and grassroots gas processing plants.
- Experience with NGL recovery, Acid gas injection dehydration, Refrigeration, Sulphur Plant, Turbo Expanders, and Gas Sweetening units will be an asset.
- Proficiency with regulatory requirements pertaining to gas processing.
- Familiar with the management of change.
- Keen awareness of budget, schedule constraints, and safety.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Diplomatics maintain good client relationships.
- Skilled at maintaining cohesive process teams.
- Leadership, mentorship, and coordination of intermediate and junior process personnel.
- Execute and review Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design / Process Studies/ Detail Engineering Design.
- Supervise and verify process simulations & modeling of oil processing facilities.
- Developing and stamping key design documents (Material Balance PFD”s, P& ”s, and Shutdown Keys). Supervise and Verify line sizing; PSV sizing; Preparation of equipment process datasheets.
- Conduct P& /HAZOP reviews; generate control narratives; prepare start-up/operating manual. Liaise with vendors and clients on engineering issues. Provide technical support to field personnel for a start-up.
Education and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will be Professional Engineer (P. Eng.). Chemical Engineering Degree. Minimum 10+ years experience.
- EPCM background in Gas Processing is a must Process design experience including process mass balances, process flow diagrams, and process support services.