High Rise Construction ForemanContract posted 2 months ago
Merit Services seeking an experienced Construction Foreman for our client. Successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing, coordinating, and supervising construction activities.
- Oversee the completion of high-rise construction jobs.
- Train and coordinate a crew of workers while following company policy and procedures.
- Complete work in a timely manner (including labor, tools, equipment, and material).
- Communicate with contractors and sub-contractors to ensure all work is completed.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as production reports, timesheets, equipment logs, inspection reports, order changes, and updating project files.
- Other duties assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial/residential high-rise construction.
- Experience as a Foreman or any related supervisory role is a must.
- Ability to read and understand project specifications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and adherence to Occupation Hazards and Safety Precautions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid G Driver’s license with clean driving abstract.
- Valid Safety Training Certificates (Working at Heights Certificate, WHMIS, & OHSA in 4 steps, etc.)