Front End Web DeveloperFull Time Permanent posted 3 months ago
Summary: Do you have a strong desire to create visually impressive and user-friendly web interfaces. Become a part of our team and assist us in designing extraordinary websites that attract and involve users. As a Front End Web Developer, you’ll have a crucial role in translating our design concepts into practical outcomes, ensuring websites that are smooth and visually attractive.Rephrase
- Work collaboratively to design, build, test, deploy and maintain quality, scalable solutions that interface with REST APIs.
- Maintain and support existing global web properties.
- Creation, integration, maintenance, and/or updates of websites.
- Participation in web strategy and Assisting in Product Development through continued enhancements and feature sets.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Front-End Developer or equivalent experience.
- A Cloud-based headless CMS like Concertful.
- Familiarity with AWS and serverless architectures is preferred.
- Knowledge of REST API procedures and familiarity with Graph QL.
- Expert knowledge of HTML & CSS. Experience with CSS Preprocessors is preferred (e.g., SASS, LESS).
- Advanced level knowledge of JSON data structures.
- Experience with versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience with styled components.
- Experience coding using strong SEO and localization principles.
- Advance knowledge with Accessibility standards.
- Experience developing mobile first sites.
- A portfolio showcasing difficult and interesting projects that demonstrate strong systems thinking.