Front End Web DeveloperFull Time Permanent posted 4 months ago
This position has been filled, kindly email your resume to email@example.com for similar future opportunities.
‣ Work collaboratively to design, build, test, deploy and maintain quality, scalable solutions that interface with REST APIs.
‣ Maintain and support existing global web properties.
‣ Creation, integration, maintenance, and/or updates of websites.
‣ Participation in web strategy and Assisting in Product Development through continued enhancements and feature sets.
‣ 5+ years’ experience working as a Front-End Developer or equivalent experience.
‣ A Cloud-based headless CMS like Contentful.
‣ Familiarity with AWS and serverless architectures is preferred.
‣ Knowledge of REST API procedures and familiarity with Graph QL.
‣ Expert knowledge of HTML & CSS. Experience with CSS Preprocessors is preferred (e.g., SASS, LESS).
‣ Advanced level knowledge of JSON data structures.
‣ Experience with versioning tools like GIT.
‣ Experience with styled components.
‣ Experience coding using strong SEO and localization principles.
‣ Advance knowledge with Accessibility standards.
‣ Experience developing mobile first sites.
‣ A portfolio showcasing difficult and interesting projects that demonstrate strong systems thinking.