Financial AnalystFull Time posted 4 months ago
Merit Services is looking for Financial Analyst, you will play a crucial role in analyzing financial data, trends, and market conditions to provide valuable insights and recommendations to aid in strategic decision-making. Your expertise will contribute to the financial success and growth of our organization.
- Assist in performing month-end variance analysis with deep dives
- Pull invoices from the system to reconcile expenses
- Drill into invoice line items to understand billed and accrued revenue
- quantify the impact of changes to the business or performance
- Work with the branch manager to write variance analysis commentary
- Create monthly Sales-By-Customer and Sales Rep reports
- Assist in performing month-end close procedures
- Reconcile inventory count sheets and converting into upload format for update
- Journal entry creation to recognize accrued revenue/expenses
- Journal entry creation for cost allocations
- Manage month-end calendar to ensure timelines are met
- Help diagnose system and process issues and suggest/implement processes to help address them.
- Learn and help train others on various software solutions such as Adaptive, Business Objects, etc.
- Ad-hoc reporting as necessary