Data Migration Specialist
- Full Time Permanent
- View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : November 22, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $56,000.00 - $60,000.00 / per year
- View(s) 937
Job ID 15556
‣ Build complex data analysis tools to manipulate and migrate data from one source system into another.
‣ Perform functional testing and related testing activities.
‣ Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at various levels.
‣ Work with the IT Partner, architects, analysts, business stakeholders, and external service providers to understand the underlying technologies and applications.
‣ Develop models and tools to access and analyze data specifically required by the business
‣ Data cleanse, manipulate and transform large datasets into .csv formats using SQL, MS Excel and BODS.
‣ Act as data Subject Matter Expert (SME) on project, contributing knowledge about past data formats, how it should be migrated, data models to adopt, and the design of sustainable data models.
‣ Analyse data to identify trends, gaps, and following these leads to complete the data, alert stakeholders about the trends, propose actions to act on the findings.
‣ Writes and tests Integration Test scripts on a large-scale project.
‣ Executes changes to SAP data as approved by the business; performs mass updates as required.
‣ Maintains clear and comprehensive documentation of data definitions, master data processes, and data standards.
‣ Technical scripting/SAP query to help automate the data cleansing and transformation process.
‣ Create and maintain Business and Functional Requirements documents.
‣ Create and execute test cases combined with defect management.
‣ Experience and ability manipulating and scripting data in SQL databases.
‣ Experience with the implementation of solutions for the purpose of management and analysis of data.
‣ Experience writing business requirements, test cases, test execution, test results analysis and troubleshooting.
‣ Experience with testing tools and frameworks.
‣ Experience in ERP implementations with focus on the data migration activities.
‣ Experience with SAP SD and SAP S/4HANA & BRIM considered an asset.