- Full Time
- View on Map
- posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : September 16, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $100,000.00 - $110,000.00 / per year
- View(s) 407
Job ID 15045
‣ Assist with logistical planning and the development of the schedule during the pursuit phase
‣ Provide constructability reviews of the design documents on design-build and IPD projects and assist with scope gap analysis.
‣ Work collaboratively with the preconstruction team to develop the project’s budget.
‣ Support the subcontracting process including initial scope review meetings, finalizing agreed processes, and assisting with the development of subcontract scopes of work.
‣ Direct and approve the project site construction resources required (people, tools, equipment, materials, internal and external services).
‣ Ensure that Project Quality Risk Assessment is conducted for the project upon award of the project contract.
‣ Oversee, manage, and coordinate the efforts of Field Supervision while ensuring Field Supervision is effectively planning their work and carrying out their plans.
‣ Monitor and control construction activities through effective communication to on-site superintendents to ensure the project is built on schedule and within budget.
‣ Ensure successful onboarding of new field supervisors while taking responsibility for the productivity of field teams.
‣ Participate in project forecast review meetings and anticipate and mitigate potential construction risks.
‣ Ensure field operation’s adherence to the safety and quality plans.
‣ Support the commissioning activities and ensure that critical elements in support of those activities are ready when required.
‣ Establish and maintain relationships with both suppliers and other key project personnel to support field operations with obtaining materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and personnel as necessary; while also ensuring field execution teams are appropriately sized against the budget
‣ Inspect work as required to verify product quality, report deficiencies, and enforce the appropriate corrective actions while communicating with the client.
‣ Establish and communicate project objectives, critical milestones, budget schedule, and client satisfaction while also considering the broader business objectives of the company
‣ Manage overall cost and profitability of the portfolio or project, including self-performed and subcontracted work.
‣ Communicate with all affected stakeholders, including neighboring properties, as required to ensure disruption to them is minimized and that they are kept informed.
‣ Generate and present concise and accurate status reports for company executives and project-steering committees, detailing the status of the project and recommending actions to be taken.
‣ Demonstrate HSE and Quality behaviors that reflect corporate expectations of Actively Caring and Road to Zero.
‣ Lead, promote, and maintain a positive safety culture within the team, without compromise.
‣ Ensure implementation of the PSQP on the project site by all project stakeholders.
‣ Emphasize the project goals for safety to field supervision and ensure safety rules are effectively enforced and communicated by field supervisors.
‣ A Senior Superintendent or General Superintendent with a Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or Journeyman Trade Certification.
‣ Gold Seal or Professional Engineering Designation is preferred.
‣ 10+ years of direct construction experience in a management role.
‣ Experience building Civil/Infrastructure Construction projects (i.e. Bridges, Rail/Transit, Water, or Wastewater).
‣ Ability to minimize risk and enhance company reputation when dealing with key stakeholders.
‣ Proficiency with MS Office Suite as well as scheduling and project management software.
* The company offers exclusive benefits and compensation *