Business Process Consultant and TrainerFull Time Permanent posted 6 months ago
The Business Process Consultant will be responsible for the service of providing analysis, assessments, and delivery of advice and training as it relates to sales processes within automotive dealerships within the region of Toronto. As a key member, your role focuses on executing mandates provided by the sales team within existing software and digital advertising clientele which serves to help manage change, teach best practices and maximize utilization within the dealership.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Director of Training and Consulting as well as collaborating with Business Process Consulting peers and Sales Territory Managers across the country, and/or other departments as required. Compensation will be comprised of a base salary and a variable component based on personal and group performance as well as benefits.
‣ Act as subject matter expert with regard to dealership sales, call center, campaigns, lead management, and conversion processes within the automotive industry.
‣ Manage clients’ ongoing usage of products by remotely analyzing their performance and providing recommendations, process changes, and training to increase the dealerships’ sales efficiency.
‣ Deliver CRM sales training and coaching for Sales and Management staff within the existing customer base.
‣ Participate in the development and implementation of motivational presentations and training tools and materials.
‣ Identify digital marketing software and digital advertising upsell opportunities.
‣ Provide sales training to groups and individuals.
‣ 5 years minimum experience working in a Sales environment with a “Road to Sale” and demonstrated practical experience using CRM
‣ Car dealership experience is not required but is an asset
‣ Business analysis skills as it relates to the performance of a sales organization (Car Dealership)
‣ Demonstrates strong knowledge of business analytics, Self-motivated, organized, and results driven.
‣ Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
‣ Comprehensive group insurance.
‣ Virtual medical clinic.
‣ Using a corporate laptop.