Automotive Manufacturing – Detailing TechnicianPart Time posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Automotive Detailing technician for our client. The perfect candidate should have solid automotive detailing abilities and will assist in maintaining and repair of cars.
- Assemble automotive components and systems, such as engines, transmissions, and suspension systems, using hand and power tools and following established procedures and specifications.
- Test and troubleshoot assembled components and systems using diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Inspect finished products to ensure they meet quality standards and specifications.
- Maintain accurate records of production and quality control data.
- Identify and report any safety hazards, equipment malfunctions, or production issues to the supervisor.
- Follow safety procedures and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Collaborate with other production and maintenance personnel to meet production schedules.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of experience in automotive manufacturing or assembly.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems, tools, and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Physical ability to stand, bend, and lift for extended periods.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing environment