Automotive ManufacturerContract posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Automotive Manufacturer who knows the typical steps in the manufacturing of an automobile, including design, prototyping, testing, production, assembly, and distribution.
- Use design specifications to produce parts.
- Obey the direction for the production work.
- Abide by strict criteria for both quality and safety.
- Engage in teamwork with other members to maintain the schedule.
- Encourage ongoing development in a production setting.
- Strong mechanical system, tool, and equipment knowledge, as well as a high school graduation or an equivalent, are required.
- At least one year of experience in automobile manufacture or assembly is also required.
- Possessing the physical stamina to stand, bend, and lift for prolonged periods.
- Having the ability to read and understand technical drawings and requirements.
- Agility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced production environment.