Administrative Coordinator – HealthcareFull Time posted 3 days ago
Merit Services is looking for an Administrative Coordinator for our client. The candidate will coordinate and supervise all aspects of administration. They will support our clinical team in delivering high-quality care to our patients. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills as well as experience in healthcare administration.
- Coordinates and manages administrative tasks such as telephone and email correspondence, appointment scheduling, paper and electronic record keeping, reporting, and mail management, and acts as the first point of contact.
- Coordinate meetings and travel organizations, prepare agendas, and make the necessary arrangements or reservations.
- Maintains and updates patient records, schedules appointments, communicates with patients, and assists department supervisor with any additional tasks.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, proposals, and presentations.
- Participate in the training of administrative staff and their supervision.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and follows up on outstanding issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s or degree in business administration or related field preferred.
- At least two years of experience in administrative coordination of the health sector or office management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong communication skills with patients, administrators, and other staff.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in budget preparation and management.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Chances for growth and progress in one’s professional life.
- A positive work environment.
- Chance to engage in stimulating and demanding endeavors.
We invite all qualified candidates individuals to submit their applications for this thrilling prospect.