CNC MachinistPermanent posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a skilled CNC Machinist to join our client’s dynamic team in Regina. As a proficient CNC Machinist, your role in programming and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machinery will be pivotal to delivering top-notch precision components and guaranteeing the triumph of our endeavors.
- A pertinent certificate or diploma in the field of machining or operating CNC machines is required.
- Demonstrable proficiency in the operation and programming of CNC machinery.
- Expertise in comprehending and interpreting blueprints and technical diagrams.
- A proficient understanding of machine fundamentals, equipment selection, and cutting measurements.
- Proficiency in computer-aided design and manufacturing software as well as coding languages.