Job ID 13268
1. Data entry; invoice coding and bill payment.
2. Shop vendor pricing for parts and materials.
3. Track parts and communicate with Field Service Bus Technicians.
4. Coordinate the shipping and receiving of parts and materials.
5. Enter technician work orders into Oracle cloud software system.
6. Work order dispatching and tracking system updating.
7. Create formatting spreadsheets.
8. Collect data.
9. Summarize and analyze documents.
1. 2 years of administrative experience.
2. Strong MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook skills required.
3. Networking knowledge.
4. Strong technical aptitude.
5. Experience in Fleet Management is a plus.
6. Oracle software knowledge a plus.
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Pay: Starting at $28.00 an hour – Pay is commensurate with skills and experience.