- Full Time
- View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : December 9, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $25.00 - $28.00 / per hour
- View(s) 722
Job ID 15733
Merit Services is looking for an experienced warehouse supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring the quality of goods
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- They validate the merchandise has been received in the package and description details from the original order.
- They accurately input data related to the product description in the inventory system as well as maintain accurate merchandising information and inventory turn performance.
- Responsible and accountable for departmental KPIs including inventory accuracy.
- Accountable for maintaining high levels of customer service, be it internal or external.
- Coordinate damaged and defective products and make sure it is accounted for and handled properly by dumping, reconditioning, or returning to the producing plant.
- Ensure that all the employees work towards achieving the objectives related to inventory control management and make suggestions for improvement to the management.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.