Upstream Automation Engineer – Pharmaceutical
- Full Time
- View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : December 30, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 / per year
- View(s) 950
Job ID 15055
Merit Services is looking to hire an Upstream Automation Engineer in Pharmaceutical Industry for its client.
‣ Manage the upstream Rockwell (Logix) PLCs as well as manage DeltaV recipes.
‣ Review control panel dwgs and IO wiring diagrams.
‣ Attend FATs, SATs, and review FS, SDS, and HDS. Also, attend SFAT for DeltaV software.
‣ Interface with all staff members – Process engineers, Ops, etc.
‣ University degree, or commensurate experience; Degrees in Engineering or Applied science, Biotechnology, Mechatronics, robotics, and Automation would be an asset.
‣ Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
‣ Experience with Automation, Delta V, and PLC is required for this role.
‣ Proven ability to analyze, identify, plan, and implement operational efficiencies by streamlining and harmonizing functional processes and systems.
‣ Solid business acumen with a continuous improvement mindset, challenging the status quo identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
‣ Excellent oral and written communication skills; communicate effectively to diverse stakeholders of all levels of the organization.
‣ Solid planning, project management, and organizational skills.
‣ Excellent attention to detail.
‣ Minimum B.Sc. in a relevant scientific or medical field (required)
‣ A degree in Pharmacy, Nursing, or a health-related field
‣ A Ph.D., Pharm D or M.Sc. in a relevant scientific or medical field
‣ Formal education or experience in pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (preferred)
‣ Formal education, such as a Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (preferred)