Training & Development SupervisorPermanent posted 3 months ago
INDUSTRY: Training & Development
Merit Services is looking for a Training & Development Supervisor for our client. The ideal candidate has expert knowledge of training program and can streamline processes.
• Coordinate in-house and contract technical training as required by Training Matrix and other technical training requirements based on need.
• Coordinate developing and distributing all new and revised policies and procedures.
• Design training programs and conduct formal in-class sessions.
• Manage training, certification, and re-certification records.
• Manage in-house technical trainer recruitment, performance, and development.
• Provides Job Training (OJT) to maintenance staff in all aspects of the job.
• Support and implement training sessions to improve maintenance employees’ skills, knowledge, and competencies.
• Recommend changes to training programs providing options for improvement and updating documentation.
• Monitors equipment failures and reviews those failures against the Maintenance.
• Works closely with the Failure Supervisor and Analyst to aid in the skill development of employees.
• Monitor new hire progression during their probationary period.
• Education required: Post Secondary Education (Technical and/or Administration)
• 4 years of experience required
• Equipment Maintainer
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Excellent command of English writing and speaking skills required
• Technical writing skills