- Contract Full Time Permanent
- Ontario CA View on Map
- posted 1 month ago
- Posted : January 4, 2023 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / per year
- View(s) 323
Job ID 15814
Merit Services is looking to hire a Territory Manager for it’s client in Automotive Industry. They are a leader in developing the future of automotive retail technology. This company has over 430 employees who are passionate about technology innovation while striving to develop cutting-edge solutions for automotive dealerships across Canada. The energy within this company is unparalleled, and they encourage new innovations that make our work enjoyable and exciting.
Looking for a Territory Manager to operate in west Ontario – From Milton to Windsor. The Territory Manager will need to execute across multiple automotive dealership solutions provided by this company including but not limited to Web Platform, CRM solutions, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Desking to ensure clients’ opportunities are aligned to requirements. The role will lead the end-to-end sales impact in assigned customers/territory and provide feedback on where the agency’s capacity and coverage are needed. Territory Manager drives customer lifetime value by leading pipeline development and velocity with frequent client visits, and by proliferating great partner solutions.
- Create and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to cold-call potential clients (car dealerships).
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of dealerships.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential dealers.
- Build strong relationships with potential clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience selling to automotive dealerships, not a must but a strong asset
- 10+ years of experience – core sales, challenger sales, and strategic business development.
- A reasonable level of technical automotive proficiency.
- Extensive knowledge of dealership sales optimization.
- Strong leadership presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with large and small audiences. Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Experience with relationship management & pipeline management skills.
- Comfortable with data and stats selling.
- Ability to travel for in-person and lead meetings across the assigned geographies. Executive-level communications skills to large and small audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired
- Automotive dealership experience and/or knowledge
- Ability to meet sales goals, B2B sales experience, and maintain a sales CRM
- Closing Skills, total comfort with cold calling
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Cell phone, and a laptop equipped with internal company programs to ensure you are always connected
- Competitive base salary with annual performance increases
- Comprehensive group insurance
- Virtual medical clinic
- Car allowance
- Expense account