Job ID 13211
Who You Are
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude, willing to chip in where your team needs you.
- You can work independently as well as take direction, be flexible, and be able to demonstrate initiative.
- You are reliable and proud of your commitment to your work; being someone your team can count on is important to you.
- The satisfaction of a completed to-do list motivates you, as does recognition for a job well done.
What You Will Do
- Provide housekeeping services in Resident suites and common areas in accordance with established work routines
- Empty and dispose of trash and recyclables, restock paper products and supplies, and cleaning and sanitizing tactile surfaces, demonstrating safe and proper use of cleaning chemical solutions
- Follow outlined procedures for washing, drying, hanging/folding, and storing of Resident personal clothing and home linens
- Delivering and storing Resident personal laundry to each suite
Your Qualifications – The Must Have’s
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Patience, kindness, compassion towards Residents
- Ability to organize work and complete tasks within the allocated timeframes
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position, including lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, and standing
- Must successfully pass the prescribed criminal records check for the vulnerable sector and provide proof of vaccinations
- Previous experience in healthcare environment, or working with seniors, an asset
What we offer:
- A safe, friendly working environment in a quiet, residential setting
- Free on-site parking
- Comprehensive benefits package including extended health care, dental, vision and life insurance (full time)
- Competitive wages
- Working with an amazing group of co-workers in a safe, friendly environment