Software Developer (.NET)Full Time posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Software Developer for our client. The chosen candidate will be responsible for designing websites, software, and other programs as well as handling IT projects, using a number of information technology (IT) tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge and fluency in multiple programming languages and the Net framework
- Create plan, test, update, and support unique mobile and web applications.
- Gather the customer’s software requirements and construct the application in accordance with those requirements.
- Review and research software-related products and technology.
- Designing and creating the maintenance-related activities and procedures.
- Provide high-quality code that complies with customer requirements.
- Microsoft-based software and online applications customized to an organization’s needs can be designed, developed, and maintained.
- At least one year of practical programming experience, preferred.
- Powerful coordination and strong communication abilities.
- Outstanding analytical, logical, and problem-solving skills.
- Agility to effectively manage time.
- Good teamwork abilities.
- A computer science bachelor’s degree or a degree in a comparable field.