Software DeveloperRemote posted 1 month ago
Merit Services is seeking a Software Developer for our client. Your duty will be to create, build, and sustain software programs. Your participation will encompass every phase of the software development process, incorporating examination, blueprinting, realization, experimentation, and upkeep.
- Work together with the programmers to create and build computer programs.
- Create and change computer programs to fit what the user wants and how it should look according to plans.
- Check and fix computer programs to make sure they work properly.
- Write down how to set up and take care of computer programs.
- Help people with problems using computer programs and give them support.
- Make sure you know about new things happening in the software development industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Demonstrated involvement as a program engineer or comparable part.
- Solid understanding of program advancement standards and strategies.
- Capable in programming dialects such as Java, Python, or C++.
- Involvement with computer program improvement instruments such as Git, JIRA, or Jenkins.
- Great problem-solving abilities and consideration of detail.
- Solid communication and collaboration aptitudes.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and oversee different errands and ventures at the same time.