ShopperFull Time Part Time posted 3 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a Shopper to join our client’s dynamic team a in Trois-Rivières. As an Shopper, you will utilize your technical knowledge, ability to troubleshoot, and meticulousness to guarantee the dependability, safety, and efficiency of our working environment.
‣ Receive orders in our client’s dashboard and ensuring that the status is updated.
‣ Ensure all orders are prepared on time without delay.
‣ Ensure all high-quality items are being given to customers.
‣ Should there be any change on the order, shopper must communicate to customer for confirmation.
‣ Shopper must then relay to vendor operations on duty the changes in order.
‣ Shopper must then reply to operational group for any order that is ready for dispatching
‣ Shopper will inform the vendor operations any issues arises in spar
‣ Will coordinate with any need of supplies to vendor operations
‣ Shopper will properly check and confirm all orders are given complete, pack and sealed to driver with receipt attachment
‣ Attention to detail, most especially on request by customer
‣ Must have pleasing personality to communicate with customer.
‣ Excellent written and verbal communication.
‣ Concern for Others