Merit Services is hiring Automation Engineer for their client. This is a full-time position available in Vaughan area. Starting Immediately.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in AutoCAD to create mechanical and structural steel drawings and develop shop fabrication drawings
- Proficiency in Solid works 3D to create equipment, structural and piping 3D drawings
- Experience in design and drafting of industrial structural steel, knowledge of building codes, standards, and building structures
- Experience taking field measurements to create a general layout and a preliminary layout
- Ability to interpret architectural and structural drawings
- Using Microsoft project program to prepare project schedules
- Develop automation User Requirements Specifications (URS) based on customer need.
- Actively collaborate with the process design and project teams to support execution of successful project studies.
- Develop the design and specifications for DCS, PLC and SCADA based process control systems for IPS clients and projects.
- Develop the design of process control and automation systems in compliance with cGMP, GAMP, related industry standards and customer requirements.