Senior Marketing ManagerContract posted 1 month ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager for our client. The chosen candidate will have excellent communication and narrative abilities and be able to create marketing plans and communications that are centered on our target audiences.
• Develop and implement messaging, value propositions, marketing material, and go-to-market strategies.
• Create clear, simple presentations, battle cards, and messaging for value-based marketing.
• Deliver captivating audience-specific communications and collateral materials (presentations, brochures, blogs, videos, customer success stories, white papers, etc.) for use in client meetings, online, at “live” events, and other platforms.
• To reach our shared business objectives, effectively collaborate with the BlackBerry IoT division’s engineering, product management, digital marketing, sales, press communications, and analyst relations divisions.
• Assist with marketing awareness initiatives, such as webinars, trade exhibitions, direct mail, material, and case studies.
• Assistance in creating programs that stimulate demand. creating and reviewing marketing content in collaboration with the larger marketing team.
- Understanding of the customer life cycle (Automotive Industry) and experience creating content for each stage.
- Experience in product marketing and content marketing (presentations, value propositions, messaging, blog development).
- The capacity to condense technical manuals and product functioning into an engaging, distinctive narrative suited to each target audience.
- Working knowledge in producing and distributing sales enablement content with international sales teams.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and editing skills.
- Outstanding teammate with the ability to collaborate across functional lines and with ease in a variety of time zones and cultural contexts.
- Confident in exchanging ideas with the executive leadership team and customers.