Senior Business Systems AnalystPermanent posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our client. The incumbent will collaborate with business stakeholders and IT teams to identify, analyze and translate business requirements into technical specifications. You will also be responsible for managing and leading projects through the full project lifecycle from requirements gathering to solution implementation and support.
- The individual cooperates with both the product and journey owners to comprehend, extract, evaluate, record, and convey demands for programs and the platform/application.
- Assists the proprietor of the business on their expedition by providing definitions of business rules.
- Efficiently collaborates with the product owner to arrange and conduct program increment planning (PI planning).
- Assists the Product Owner in setting and taking ownership of the user stories’ value definition.
- Works with the team to establish a time frame for the delivery of user stories that secures commitment from the entire team.
- In preparation for the upcoming iteration’s user stories, this individual collaborates with stakeholders to gather requirements prior to the delivery team commencing their work.
- This enhances the requirements definition and validation process with precision, strictness, and expertise.
- Demonstrating strong negotiation skills to achieve a harmonious alignment between business goals and development expenses, it is imperative to consider one’s preferences and needs.
- A capable facilitator enables the delivery team to deliver small but significant portions of business value.
- Enable incremental delivery of business needs through the decomposition and description of requirements into stories.
- One can envision the necessities and demands of a business by portraying them as user stories.
- Works closely with essential stakeholders to finalize necessary materials.
- A higher education certification in business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems from either college or university level is required.
- Working as a Business System Analyst for a period of 7 to 10 years.
- Proficient understanding and practical aptitude for SQL programming languages.
- Conduct data purification, charting, and conversion to facilitate the integration endeavors.
- Proficient expertise in importing data into report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts through hands-on experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with database hardware, software, and standards, along with knowledge of techniques for retrieving data.
- Expertise in either the financial sector or any other closely monitored industry.
- Proficient in providing assistance for software that is hosted, cloud-based, and offered as a Software as a Service (SAAS) solution.
- Proficiency at an advanced level in Visio and Excel.
- Proficiency in Azure and particularly TFS boards for the implementation of agile development methodologies.
Contact us today to explore new opportunities, or connect with us on LinkedIn for the latest updates.