Senior Business System AnalystPermanent posted 1 month ago
Merit Services is seeking an experienced Senior Business System Analyst for our client. The chosen candidate will be responsible for locating, evaluating, and positioning opportunities for developing new business capabilities and innovative business processes.
• Participate in creating business cases to support and rank new project requests for the company.
• As part of the project selection and prioritising process, prepare pre-project materials and present findings.
• Initiate and oversee the process of gathering business requirements.
• To elucidate and qualify requirements, organize seminars, conduct interviews, investigate relevant topics, and use other information-gathering strategies.
• Identify, record, and confirm business needs.
• Make that the project deliverables adhere to the business needs, the project’s scope, and its objectives.
• To guarantee that solutions will work under production conditions, identify and record test scenarios.
• Observe Business Users as they conduct acceptance tests.
• An undergraduate degree in business, management, engineering, computer science, or a closely related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• Five years’ worth of experience working as a business analyst or functional analyst.
• A minimum of five years of experience helping to deliver technology-based solutions.
• Knowledge of creating cost, risk, and ROI analyses for IT projects.
• Possesses familiarity with the Google Suite ecosystem.
• Intellectual zeal and capacity for learning.
• Strong information processing and analytical abilities.
• The capacity to exert influence, raise issues, convince, and start changes.
• The capacity to prioritize activities and carry them out in a hectic situation.