Security AnalystFull Time posted 4 weeks ago
Are you someone who has a deep interest in cybersecurity and protecting important assets. If so, we invite you to join our team at Merit Safeguard in Vancouver as a Security Analyst. In this role, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ information and assets. This presents a distinct chance to utilize your cybersecurity skills and create a significant influence in a fast-paced setting.
- Perform thorough examination of security threats and weaknesses.
- Monitor security alerts and incidents and take appropriate action in response.
- Work together with the IT department to introduce and execute security protocols.
- Evaluate and review security measures and propose enhancements.
- Create and consistently update security documentation and policies.
- Regularly assess and conduct penetration testing to ensure security measures are in place.
- Stay informed about emerging threats and trends in security.
- Deliver training sessions to raise employees’ awareness of security measures.
- Conduct a thorough examination and provide detailed documentation of security incidents and breaches.
- Help with creating plans for responding to incidents.