Sales Consultant – Residential ConstructionFull Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services seeking an experienced Sales Consultant for our client. Successful candidates will be responsible for assessing, maintaining, and evaluating business and customer relationships.
- Present, promote and sell The Client’s product for basement, kitchen, and bathroom renovations following a pre-set sales process.
- Create quotes using the Client’s product quote system Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Attend and follow up on sales meetings (virtually).
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments Keep internal CRM system up to date on sales activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Sales Consultant in the commission-based role is a MUST.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive relationships.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.