Sales AssociatePart Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services is seeking a Sales Associate for our client. The appointed individual is in charge of greeting customers, keeping the floor clean, pointing clients to merchandise, and running the cash registers.
- Responsible for numerous administrative tasks, such as creating commission and expense reports and following up with customers after sales.
- Developing successful strategies with coworkers to achieve sales goals.
- Managing inventory by keeping track of the goods that are accessible.
- Processing sales agreements, sales deals, and payment.
- Promoting loyalty programs and unique offers and raising notice of them.
- Keeping track of client connections throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction with the services provided.
- Critical and analytical reasoning to offer sensible responses to clients’ inquiries.
- Empathy to comprehend the requirements of customers.
- Understanding of contemporary trends in the consumer goods industry.
- Ability to measure products, create invoices, and analyze sales data with a rudimentary understanding of mathematics.