Research and Insight Associate
- Full Time
- View on Map
- posted 2 months ago
- Posted : December 9, 2022 -Accepting applications
- Salary: $30.00 - $33.00 / per hour
- View(s) 722
Job ID 15732
Merit Services is hiring Research associate to assist with the execution job which involves planning and conducting research on projects.
- Assist R&I team with all projects conducted on an ongoing basis that supports marketing, product, and commercial priorities which include consumer trends, product testing, and retail research
- Perform adhoc analysis to predict, measure and interpret business trends, experiment results and inform key decision-makers
- End-toend customer and market research efforts, including both qualitative and quantitative consumer research studies
- Manage day-to-day project timelines and deliverables to support the ongoing execution of marketing insights initiatives and consumer research
- Transform both quantitative and qualitative information into insightful and actionable recommendations that can be integrated into tactical and strategic decisions
- Independently deliver monthly market performance summary to the system
- Pull data for research reports.
- Lead the development of a wide range of insights and human-centered design visualization tools and frameworks
- Demonstrate an ability to manage, create and influence high-impact tactical and marketplace understanding, learning plans, and execution of this work through the team
Experience, Education, and Designations:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a consumer insights position within the consumer brands and retail industry
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods and techniques across multiple markets
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and Outlook
- Experience both on the client and supplier side of consumer insights is an asset