Job ID 12200
Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Our client in Health Care is looking for a Registered Nurse at KRS Home Care who will be responsible for providing support with personal care, socialization, emotional support, and related health services to clients (including adults and children) to maintain the activities of daily living in the home. This may include activities such as bathing, toileting, dressing, feeding, mobility, transfers, sorting and bagging linen, making and changing beds, light cleaning and tidying, and supporting client independence regarding medications. The Nurse will be responsible to keep constant monitoring, recording, and reporting changes in the client’s behavior and conditions. All support activities are performed in a manner that encourages the client’s independence
Key Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
– Willing to work part-time, shifts of 4 hours or longer depending on client needs.
– Diploma from a recognized educational institution.
– Experience in providing homemaking and personal support activities including care of seniors and/or children.
– Possess a compassionate and flexible nature and a client-centered approach to caregiving.
– Demonstrate ability to recognize safety issues and follow safe work practices.
– Must be able to meet the physical demand requirements of the role.
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Effective verbal and written English language skills.
– Requires good judgment, problem-solving, and assessment abilities.
– Ability to travel between assignments by public transportation or by car.
– Flexible to work weekends
– Current CPR and First Aid certification is a requirement.
– Ability to speak a second language is a definite asset.
– Experience working in the community is a definite asset.
Caring for wounds
Educating and informing about nutrition
Educating about self-care
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
PEE will be provided
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Nursing (Preferred)