Refrigeration MechanicFull Time Permanent posted 3 months ago
‣ Assemble refrigeration components for our prepackaged cooling and heating refrigeration units.
‣ Braze and test all refrigeration joints.
‣ Assemble medium and low voltage wiring according to our standard wiring diagrams.
‣ Evacuate and charge each unit and put on our test bench for 24 hour run cycle
‣ Handle, recover and store refrigerants
‣ Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair issues and perform any repairs as required and make adjustments to the refrigeration cycle according to our manufacturing guidelines.
‣ Perform detailed quality checks as outlined in our manufacturing manual.
‣ Reading and interpreting Bill of Material and Engineering drawings
‣ Assist in inventory management of parts and materials.
‣ Label equipment parts as required.
‣ Perform electrical testing as required.
‣ Identify and operate proper tools needed to complete tasks and use them effectively.
‣ Use hand and power tools
‣ Be extremely organized and communicate openly and effectively with our manager of engineering and manufacturing.
‣ Have high attention to detail
‣ Obtain all health and safety training requirements for this position
‣ Work safely and diligently and maintain quality assurance records and traceability documentation, be dedicated to performing quality work, and be productive.
‣ Refrigeration License
‣ HVAC and/or Refrigeration experience in field service or manufacturing
‣ 3+ years experience in field trade or manufacturing of refrigeration systems
‣ Previous experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment preferred
‣ Experience with various hand tools and reading/interpreting manufacturing drawings and schematics