Quality Monitoring and Resource SpecialistFull Time posted 3 days ago
Merit Services is looking for a Quality Monitoring and Resource Specialist for our client. The incumbent will be in charge of developing and maintaining the resources and training materials tailored to the Ontario Cannabis Standard Operating Procedures.
- Examining email correspondence with customers and monitoring evaluations of calls and emails to make sure the highest customer service standards are being met, procedures are being followed, and customer queries are being handled properly.
- Trach quality monitoring results for coaching and development, identifying feedback and ways to enhance service.
- Track customer service representative performance and track trends.
- Monitor customer interaction performance against established service standards and procedures;
- Develop learning tools and training materials using accurate learning principles.
- Regularly maintain knowledge resources and the base content. (ex. Work instructions, job aids, workflow processes, policies, tip sheets, scripts)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
- Superior problem-solving and coaching skills.
- Prior call centre and quality monitoring experience.
- Prior experience with creating learning tools.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Chances for growth and progress in one’s professional life.
- A positive work environment.
- Chance to engage in stimulating and demanding endeavors.
We invite all qualified candidates individuals to submit their applications for this thrilling prospect.