Quality Assurance SpecialistFull Time posted 2 months ago
Merit Services Ltd. is looking for professionals who want to apply their compliance knowledge and out-of-the-box thinking to challenging projects with our clients. This role specifically prioritizes, plans, organizes and executes projects related to the quality and compliance of health products to ensure smooth implementations.
‣ Reporting to the VP Quality Services and/or Manager Quality Services, the Lead/Senior Consultant is responsible for:
‣ Establishing project plans that capture all aspects of the scope of work
‣ Prioritizing and managing compliance projects
‣ Completing critical assessments of data and documents to identify gaps compared to regulatory requirements
‣ Communicating project milestones on a monthly basis
‣ Completing client assigned tasks: deviation investigations, management of quality systems, review of documentation
‣ Developing documentation as required by the project: SOPs, protocols, reports, etc.
‣ Conducting audits both internal and external
‣ Releasing products to market
‣ Hosting Health Canada audits If you are a Quality Assurance professional in the Pharmaceutical industry, we have the environment and exposure to the type of work you want to do.
Experience in the following is required:
‣ Change Management
‣ Deviation investigations
‣ Master manufacturing/batch record review and lot release
‣ Health Canada audit responses Annual Product Quality Reviews
‣ Stability review and assessment